My Life! Create-Fund- Enjoy
Money is required to obtain the things we need to sustain our life.
- Are you satisfied with your financial life as it is today?
- Do you have enough money to meet your most important life needs?
- If the answer is yes to both questions, AWESOME. Keep doing what you are doing the way you are doing it.
- If the answer is “I don’t know” or “No” maybe it is time to take a look at what you are doing with your money to see what needs doing differently so you can create the money to fund and enjoy your life.
The following activities provide a structure for beginning the process to assess what we do and how we do what we do.
- Complete My Life Needs Worksheet My Life Needs
- What life needs are moving in good orderly direction toward fulfillment?
- What life needs need action?
- Complete Personal and Family Information Worksheet Personal and Family Information Worksheet
- Draw Family Genogram Family Genogram Diagram and Symbols
- Observe family patterns and traits
- What conditioned behavior patterns did we learn and repeat until they became ingrained in us and we have unconsciously become conditioned to use them to get what we want and respond to life around us.
- Become aware of things you want to change. If there are things you see that need change, you can use the My Life Needs Worksheet to write down what needs attention and action. The needs become goals you can work toward to keep your life moving forward.
When we are dissatisfied, observing and changing how we do what we do can lead to a more enjoyable life and a more positive financial situation.
Changing what we do can mean increasing income or decreasing expenses so we have more money. Change can also mean adjusting how we do what we do when managing our money.