Sources of Income Inventory
How much income do you have? Use the Sources of Income Worksheet to identify the sources of your income, how often you receive it, and the amount you received.
We receive income from many sources:
- Earnings from wages, salary, tips, commission
- Savings or Investments – interest, dividends, rent, or principal dollars (money you put in)
- Gifts – money received from relatives or friends
- Annuities, social security, retirement benefits, veterans benefits, supplemental security income
- Public assistance
- Child support or alimony
- Profits from business, investment or farm
- Loan proceeds.
- Selling something
The frequency with which we receive income also varies. Frequency could be daily such as tips. It could be weekly, twice a month, biweekly (26 pay periods per year), monthly, seasonally or annually.