Use My Creative Capacity to Find My Way Through Any Difficulty
The life I have today is a result of what I have created. If I am not happy with my life as it is today, I can start today and make a brand new start. I can create a life I enjoy.
I alone am responsible for what I do with my life. With each decision I make and action I take, I create my life. If I am not satisfied with the outcome I get from the decisions I make and the actions I take, I can choose to change.
Each person has been given the non-physical capacity to respond to each life situation We can react which sometimes leads to “not so good” choices or we can respond by consciously forming what we do which usually leads to “good” outcomes.
The way we connect and form the non-physical self determines how we find our way through any situation we experience in life. The quality of the way we form and express the non-physical self and connect with others determines if we have “good” or “not so good” outcomes.
When we connect within to our non-physical source for creating our life and consciously identify, define, form and take the next step to to meet a need, we usually get a more satisfactory outcome. These are action steps we can take to find our way through any life situation.
- Open my awareness
- Focus my attention and connect to my creative capacity within
- Recognize and Identify the idea of what I need in this situation
- Define, give words to, and voice what I need.
- Form thoughts and feelings to create the plan to guide the actions to take to meet the need
- Take the next most important step on the action plan to move forward to fill the need.
- Connect with others involved to allow them to own their part in meeting the need. Ask for help if I can’t give myself what I need. If others are involved, join with them to mutually agree on how to move forward.
- Do my part to take the actions as needed until the need is filled. Review outcome and make adjustments until the need is satisfactorily filled.
We create our lives by identifying and filling each life need as it arises!